About the Council
What is the Partnership and why investment?
- A public private partnership designed to promote West Chester for new business development.
- Attention getting marketing promotions to drive new business prospects to you and our community.
- Participating investors will be able to leverage an expansive marketing and advertising campaign for a smaller cost than individual company campaigns.
- Since 1997, the West Chester Development Council has invested funds from private stakeholders to accomplish a wide ranging program of economic development. These partnerships have elevated West Chester to compete for new projects at a higher level.
What is the benefit to the investor?
- All campaign participants will be featured in print and electronic promotional pieces.
- Electronic newsletter, “What’s New in West Chester,” sent quarterly to a vast audience; each eNews provides live links to partner’s websites.
- Multiple media outlets are being evaluated for online advertising opportunities.
- A new four color marketing brochure is being designed for mass distribution.
- www.WestChesterDevelopment.com has been redesigned to enhance the user’s experience. Investors now have increased visibility and hyperlinks to their websites.
What is the cost to the investor?
- A $2,000 bi-annual contribution made payable to West Chester Development Council.
How do I get started?
- Contact West Chester Development Council at (513) 755.1999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org